- Free shipping to UK destinations
- Solid cedar top
- Full Size Guitar
- Solid Indian rosewood back and sides
- One piece mahogany neck
- Indian rosewood fingerboard
- Lyre design quality gold finish tuners
- Traditional Spanish heel construction
- Scale length 650mm
- Width at nut 52mm
- Fret polish, fingerboard lemon-oiled, new strings fitted
- Weight 1.49kg
- Supplied in a TGI padded soft case
"The Admira A5 is crafted from a Solid Cedar top to ensure a rich, warm tone and matched with rosewood back and sides and finished in high-gloss with gold machineheads.
The A5 is crafted with the traditional Spanish heel neck joint which is considered the most highly developed neck joint in guitar construction. It is significantly more complex than a glued neck, but the sonic benefits are worth the effort. When building a guitar with a Spanish neck, neck and headblock are carved from one piece of wood.
Our Handcrafted guitars are a fusion of the best quality materials, designs and manufacturing techniques by our highly skilled and passionate Spanish-trained luthiers. Our luthiers use traditional handcrafting methods to produce guitars with exceptional tone, clarity and expression."Free 3-5 day shipping to UK destinations