Emilio Pujol Guitar School Books One & Two
- Free postage to UK destinations
- 'A theoretical and practical method for the guitar'
- 'Based on the principles of Francisco Tárrega'
- Books one & two combined into a single volume
- Preface by Manuel de Falla
- Translated by Brian Jeffrey
- Edited by Matanya Ophee
- Editions Orphée, Boston
- Condition Good
- The great guitarist and teacher Francisco Tárrega did not write a guitar method so this publication by one of his most famous pupils is the closest thing available to a detailed account of Tárrga.s principles of teaching.
Category Sheet Music